A trusted Provider
American Water Resources welcomes the opportunity to partner with municipalities, public and private utilities and other corporations in delivering customers the very best in service line protection programs. We develop and make available a network of local, insured contractors and cover the repairs, billing and customer service.
At no cost, our partners can provide their customers with quality service and timely repairs – without straining budgets and over-extending staff.
AWR is the trusted source of Service Line Protection for top cities across the U.S. Current success stories, include:
- New York City Department of Environmental Protection- exclusive provider to approximately 670,000 eligible properties
- Nashville Metro Water Services - official provider to an estimated 143,000 residential customers
- City of Houston Department of Public Works - city-sponsored program available to more than 500,000 homeowners
- City of Burlington, Iowa - select provider to more than 8,500 homeowners
- Orlando Utility Commission - exclusive provider of Home Warranty Protection Programs available to more than 230,000 residential and commercial customers.
Call us at 1-800-931-1548 to find out how to partner with AWR to jointly educate homeowners on their service line responsibilities and provide an optional, affordable solution to potentially costly repairs.