WATER HEATER REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT PROGRAM
Your home's water heater is an essential part of ensuring your family can comfortably shower, wash hands, and even do laundry. Over time, normal wear and tear like corrosion or mineral deposit buildup can cause your water heater to fail. And if this happens, you may be at risk for an expensive repair or be faced with having to replace the entire unit, because homeowners' insurance typically does not cover water heater repairs or replacements.
The good news is that you now have a better option – the NEW Water Heater Repair and Replacement Program from American Water Resources. It's an easy and affordable way for you to help protect yourself from the aggravation and cost of an unexpected gas, electric or propane water heater repair or replacement no matter what its age.
- Covers up to $1,000 for gas, electric, and propane water heaters
- If we can’t fix it, we will install a brand new water heater for you; we will even haul away your old water heater at no additional charge
- One call does it all – if you ever have an issue, we will dispatch a local, insured contractor to your home quickly
- Best-in-class customer service – count on professional, courteous service backed by a trusted company with more than 1.7 million customer service contracts nationwide
- One year warranty on all covered repairs
- Unlimited service calls
- Just pennies a day – get convenient billing on your monthly water bill*, or pay by check or credit card
Enroll Now | Call 1-855-800-5237
*Coverage and availability may vary by market. Call for details on your area.
**Not available in all states.